Wedding Hair - Do´s and Don’ts
Breeze, sun and moisture can all add to the
challenge of finding the perfect hairstyle for
your beach wedding. Your hairstyle should be
according to the typical beach wedding ceremony,
which is often a casual event. For a summer
wedding in a marvelous All-Inclusive Resort, a
bride must choose her wedding hairstyle
carefully to ensure that the style stays in
place and that she will be comfortable
throughout the day. There are different
hairstyles that can be used for brides in an
outdoor ceremony, as well as Do´s and Don’ts
regarding beach bride wedding hair.
We have all had hair catastrophes, such as awful
haircuts or terrible hair dyes, that have made
us weep, but just before your wedding there is
no room for impulsive changes. So, there are
certain Do´s and Don’ts that should be taken
into consideration when dealing with beach bride
Among the Do´s in reference to the beach bride
wedding hair, the first thing you will have to
consider is time; you can not wait until two or
three days before your wedding ceremony to
choose your hairstyle or hair color, because if
something goes wrong, you will not have enough
time to solve the problem. So,
1. Visit your hairstylist at least six months
before the wedding to set up a hair care
2. Decide on a hairstyle before you choose
your veil or tiara. Think about whether your
hairstyle will hold up at an outdoor
wedding, if loose waves or curls will work
better for an outdoor ceremony in an
All-Inclusive Resort at the beach, or if a
short wedding hairstyle will fit you better
for the occasion. You should also play with
different styles before deciding your final
3. Invest in a good haircut, it is essential.
You will need less styling if you have a
4. Match your hairstyle to your gown and the
degree of formality of the ceremony.
5. Decide on your hair color with enough time
before the wedding, and retouch your hair
color two weeks before the event.
6. Get a final trim two weeks before the
7. Plan special hairstyles for your bridal
shower and rehearsal dinner, as it is a way
to play with different styles.
8. Ask your hairstylist to establish a
shampooing and conditioning plan for the
days before the wedding.
9. Wear adequate clothes to your wedding day
10. Have your hairdresser practice with your
veil or tiara.
11. Consider to add a bit of glitter to your
hair, although you should try it out in
12. Decide if you will remove your veil or
tiara after the ceremony. In case you will,
you will need to adjust your hairstyle.
13. Hair accessories are an extremely easy
way to add extra flair or elegance to the
beach bride wedding hair. Whether you wear
your hair straight, curly, pinned up or
down, consider adding silk flowers, sparkly
headbands, rhinestones or jeweled
Among the Don´ts regarding beach bride wedding
hair, there are some recommendations to follow
to avoid risking this special day:
1. Don’t choose a style because it is on
fashion, you will need the one that fits
2. Don’t make hairstyle changes within two
months of the wedding. You should avoid a
haircut that could be awful and your hair
needs time to grow.
3. Don’t change your hair color within two
months of the wedding and, of course, don’t
dye your hair at home!
4. Don’t choose a difficult style that will
be hard to maintain.
5. Don’t use unfamiliar hair products on your
big day because not all the products, even
the best ones, are fit for your hair.
6. Don’t choose large or excessively ornate
hair accessories. It will not be elegant,
especially for a beach bride wedding
7. Don’t have your hair styled too early
before the ceremony as it will be a long
8. Don’t wash your hair right before styling
it because it may be too slippery to
9. Don’t overload your hair with product.
Great wedding hair completes your whole look.
When choosing how to wear your beach bride
wedding hair, consider how the style complements
your outfit and the overall feeling and
atmosphere of your wedding ceremony....